- Suburb: Victoria | Tags: attraction leisure activities
IceBar Melbourne has moved to Federation Square.
Icebar Melbourne; Australia’s only ice bar, keeping things a fun and frosty -10°C in Melbourne all year round.
Rugged up in IceBar Melbourne’s unique snow gear you will make your way through the doors of the explorers ship and into the sub-zero temperatures on the other side. They offer the most unique arctic experience around for people of all ages; so do not leave your junior explorers at home, IceBar welcome anyone under the age of 18 until 7:00pm.
You will be surrounded by over 30 tonnes of expertly sculpted ice, IceBar Melbourne is the perfect place to chill.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Address: The Atrium, Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Official Website: https://www.icebarmelbourne.com/
Cost: Buy Ticket
- Monday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 11:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 11:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.